You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Back to all reports

Overflowing sewage drain

Reported via mobile in the Other public drainage issue category anonymously at 10:47, Mon 4 April 2022

Sent to Peterborough City Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 3435914.

I’m the resident of 48 watergall and a blocked sewage drain across the path is making its way towards my front door

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for making your report.

    It will be passed on to the relevant department. We will endeavour to provide you with an update within 10 working days.

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 10:47, Mon 4 April 2022

  • Foul Sewers are the responsibility of Anglian Water as such we recommend you contact them on 03457 145 145 or via help-and-advice/ report-an-issue/

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 10:56, Mon 4 April 2022

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.