You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Back to all reports

Overflowing water

Reported via mobile in the Blocked drainage gully category anonymously at 15:37, Wed 21 April 2021

Sent to Peterborough City Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 2683981.

Overflowing water spotted today 21/4/21

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for making your report.

    It will be passed on to the relevant department. We will endeavour to provide you with an update within 10 working days.

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 15:37, Wed 21 April 2021

  • This will be related to a foul water sewer, foul sewers are maintained by Anglian Water, therefore you can report this direct to them giving the post code and nearest house number to the manholes location the number to call is 03457 145 145.

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 15:58, Wed 21 April 2021

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.