Back to all reports

Sewerage flooding onto road

Reported via desktop in the Flooded road category anonymously at 09:27, Fri 29 January 2021

Sent to Peterborough City Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 2508869.

A drain I did not know existed seems to be located in or near base of bushes. This seems to be blocked or backed up from drains as it is flooding the road with sewerage. This has been complained about by others before over the last few months but nothing done about it yet and it is getting worse.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for making your report.

    It will be passed on to the relevant department. We will endeavour to provide you with an update within 10 working days.

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 09:27, Fri 29 January 2021

  • Peterborough City Council do not deal with foul water sewers, we only maintain the surface water road gullies. Therefore i recommend calling Anglian Water on 03457 145 145 to report this concern.

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 09:40, Fri 29 January 2021

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.