Roundels and sign improvements
Reported via desktop in the Other public road issue category anonymously at 11:55, Wednesday 28 October 2020
Sent to Peterborough City Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 2360749.
1. MVAS just before 20mph zone is showing 30mph (suggest either it flashes 20mph or ideally moved further West so that it is in the correct 30mph zone)? This work has been outstanding for many years. Also, maintenance is needed to prevent the sign flashing constantly i.e. when there is no traffic
2. Red Roundel Eastbound shows 30mph just before the 20mph zone - suggest it's covered with tarmac and the red roundel created in the correct position i.e. further West in the 30mph zone
3. School sign Eastbound – damaged
4. Wonky 20mph & faded red arrow sign Eastbound
5. Westbound next to Orchard Cottage – faded red arrow on sign
6. Eastbound on post S7 – faded red arrow on sign
7. Westbound (on post PCS06) - faded red arrow and this sign obscures the ‘30’ sign – all signs should be visible (this stretch used to be a National speed limit many years ago and motorists need to be aware that it is now a 30mph zone)
This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.