Back to all reports

The drain outside this house has raw sewage

Reported in the Flooded road category anonymously at 16:20, Friday 17 July 2020

Sent to Peterborough City Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 2205132.

There has been raw sewage coming out from the drain outside their door for about 4 weeks I have tried to talk to them about it but they are Portuguese and they don't speak a lot of English. I am concerned as it is all in the road and outside our houses

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for making your report.

    It will be passed on to the relevant department. We will endeavour to provide you with an update within 10 working days.

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 16:20, Friday 17 July 2020

  • Unfortunately PCC Drainage do not deal with Foul Sewers, we recommend that you contact Anglian Water on 03457 145 145, as they have now taken over private drains where 2 or more houses are connected to the system.

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 18:43, Tuesday 21 July 2020

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.