Back to all reports

Flooded water ways damaging property

Reported in the Flooded underpass category by Jamie Smith at 11:18, Mon 27 January 2020

Sent to Peterborough City Council 3 minutes later. Council ref: 1962903.

Moved in summer last year. Had to get council to trim trees as damaging house (rotting side window frames.) Company came, cut a couple branches and left ruffage to block the water ways (and my garden). Soil is now eroding away and fence collapsing. Want problem solving before I pay for new fencing.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for making your report.

    It will be passed on to the relevant department. We will endeavour to provide you with an update within 10 working days.

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 11:21, Mon 27 January 2020

  • This report has been referred to Aragon Direct Services.

    State changed to: Internal referral

    Posted by Peterborough City Council at 11:14, Mon 10 February 2020

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.